|Position Title:||Senior Java Developer with Angular Experience|
|Reports to:||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)|
|Primary Location:||7900 International Drive, Bloomington, MN 55425|
Do you want to be excited about your work and have it truly appreciated by colleagues and customers alike?
Do you want to be part of a close-knit team focused on being the best at what they do?
Do you want to be part of a company that operates with values based on making a positive difference?
At OPIN Systems we design and implement report management and digital workflow solutions that drive significant and rapid improvements in profitability and organizational effectiveness. It is not unusual for projects to result in an ongoing payback many times the investment. Our Customer-facing solutions emphasize convenience, security, and a satisfying on-line experience. OPIN’s goals are to enhance profitability, reduce cost and risk, and improve organizational agility. OPIN is known for value, innovative technology and extraordinary customer-centered service.
- Design and build robust customer facing web solutions.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with application design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risks.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
- Provide guidance coaching and mentoring to staff members
- Support and lead technical software development for on-going projects engagements
- Collaborate, consider, and design for the best UI end user experience
- Collaborate and facilitate third party technical/engineering agency workflows and deliverables
- Participate in brainstorming workshops and other collaborative activities to impart creative and design recommendations for a broad range of product/service concepts
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles and techniques
- Able to implement features and maintain codebase following coding standards and best practices
- Familiar with agile methodology for development
- Customer oriented focus
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills and expertise in effective collaboration and technical problem solving within multidisciplinary teams
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ front end experience
- Bachelor’s degreeInformation Systems, or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.